Some sketchy Spideypool before my bed! .. o.o
Sleep well. o/
And because I did nothing for Jean’s birthday -shieldself- Let’s just assume that I drew Nico for him and his birthday this time. -sweat excessively-
Captions on each images!
coral needs to shut the fuck up and take a look at the real world
please put this shit on blast. his twitter name is @swerveodactyl and he’s being a complete asshole when called out on that tweet. His name is Beau Miller, he’s a junior at some high school in Washington state, I couldn’t figure out which but I’m sure you guys can help. Thank you so much!
An update: Beau Miller posted this on 4/10 at 4:09pm
MEN ARE FUCKING SCUM 2K14
"or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick" literally die in a fire pLS
This is insulting to every gender.
Before I had tumblr I had no idea there were any sexualities other than heterosexual and homosexual. I never considered gender inequalities still existed.
That doesn’t mean I was purposely trying to discriminate or upset people.
There is a difference between being just ignorant of something and purposefully discriminating.
Give someone a chance to learn and be enlightened before you slam them as rude, horrible people
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement